Personal Work / Zones Committee
The purpose of the Personal Work / Zones committee is to engage in strengthening, encouraging and expanding the Church through personal contact with church members and/or their families, and non-members who visit services and/or Church related activities.
The committee coordinates the following activities:
- Personal visits by two member team
- Visits to visitors, new members
- Visits to sick and shut-ins
- Visits to the elderly
Visits need to be done fairly soon once someone is identified to be visited.
As a need is identified please contact:
- Leroy Walling 896-4065 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carey Terry
- Leroy Walling, Deacon, Co-Chair
- Carey Terry, Minister, Co-Chair
- David Walker, Elder
- Henry Perry
- Sue Reed